....we wouldn’t ask if we didn’t want it
You may have noticed these "talking heads" appear on some articles. Do you know why they are there? When you see them, it means you are invited to give feedback on that article. We don't ask for feedback on every article so, when you see it, know that we are truly seeking your input. PLEASE take advantage of the opportunity.
How does it work?
- When you see the "talking heads", go to the end of the article and click on "Post your feedback on this topic here"
- Complete the screen and indicate whether or not you want your name to appear with the feedback
- Preview your feedback
- From this screen you can edit or send your feedback
- Feedback goes to a moderator who will either post or reject your feedback
- You will be notified if your feedback was posted or rejected
- If feedback is posted, it will appear at the bottom of the article
Now that you know it's there and how it works ---- GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
Barber County North USD 254 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Notice for Directory Information The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), a Federal . . .
...is there school today?
If there is a weather emergency, please check the following stations for a school closing list. TV Stations KSNW Ch. 3 KWCH Ch. 12 KAKE Ch. 10 Radio Stations . . .
MLGrade School Report Card is available at http://online.ksde.org/rcard/building.aspx?org_no=D0254&bldg_no=1472 ML Jr. High Report Card is available at http://online.ksde.org/rcard/ . . .
....the way to keep up with grades.